From December 4 to 12, Breton maritime excellence will resume its rights at the Nautic de Paris! Nearly 70 Breton exhibitors will exhibit boats, equipment or promote the territory. Visit the Bretagne stand at the Nautic de Paris to discover the 2022 nautical events.
After a year destabilized by the health crisis, the Bretagne gathers again at the Nautic de Paris to present its news rich in novelties and events.
Brest metropolis, Lorient agglomeration, Destination Cap Fréhel Saint Malo Bay of Mont-Saint-Michel, Finistère and the Brittany region come together under the colors of the Brittany brand to promote Breton maritime excellence. On the program: presentation of the latest innovations and major current and future maritime events.
Brittany, with its innovative companies and local players, will showcase its dynamism and attractiveness for the boating sector. >>> Consult the list of Breton exhibitors at Nautic 2021
Sailboats built by Breton boatyards will be visible under the signage of the Brittany brand: TRICAT, ASTUS BOAT, MARINE COMPOSITE, IDB MARINE and HIGH TIDE
Discover the entertainment program for the Bretagne standlocation C43 in the Hall 1:
Saturday December 4
- 10.30am-12pm: Review of the 2021 edition of the Tour de Bretagne à la Voile
A look back at the 2021 edition of the Tour de Bretagne à la Voile which brought together nearly 32 crews on a Saint-Malo -> Quiberon course. The TBV will also address the 2023 edition, in full preparation.
- 12:30-1:30 p.m.: Official inauguration of the Brittany stand
in the presence of:
- Ms. Anne Gallo, Vice-President of the Regional Council of Brittany in charge of Tourism, Boating and Heritage
- Mr. Fortuné Pellicano, deputy mayor of Brest, in charge of the “Animation, twinning, international solidarity, major events” delegation
- Mr. Fabrice Loher, Mayor of Lorient, President of Lorient Agglomeration
- Messrs. Gilles Lurton and Jean-Virgile Crance, respectively Mayor and 1st Deputy Mayor of Saint-Malo
- Mr. Jean-Marc Puchois, Finistère departmental adviser in charge of tourism, boating and attractiveness.
- 2 p.m.-3 p.m.: The nautical ambition of the Bay of Saint-Brieuc
The agglomeration of Saint-Brieuc affirms its nautical ambition with the organization of major events and the support of skippers from its nautical centers. The Solitaire du Figaro, the Pro Sailing Tour, the Tour de Bretagne à la voile… regularly stop in the Bay of Saint-Brieuc and especially in 2022 and 2023 with the hosting of the Final Rush of the Pro Sailing Tour 2022 and Grand Départ 2023 of the Tour de Bretagne à la Voile.
- 2-3.30 p.m.: Presentation of the Route du Rhum on the Nautic stage
Saint-Malo agglomeration and its partners will take the reins of the Nautic scene to present the single-handed transatlantic sailing race “La route du Rhum”
- 4.30-7 p.m.: Presentation of the Tour of Finistère Led by Finistère 360° and the Departmental Sailing Committee, the Tour du Finistère à la voile took place from July 25 to 30, 2022. This 36th edition was innovative: a revised course, enhanced services for sailors, a strong sustainable development approach, etc.
Sunday, December 5
- 11am-12.30pm: Presentation of the European J80 st Cast
The Saint-Cast nautical center and its partners will have the pleasure of welcoming the European J80, gathering of the European elite of this class, from July 2 to 9, 2022. Presentation of the project, the seaside resort, the bay and recent port infrastructures.
- 1 p.m.-2 p.m.: Presentation of the Lorient classic regatta program & the CCMA 2022 regatta circuit
SELLOR will present the Classic Race Pole of Port-Louis, the Voiles de la Citadelle 2022 organized by the port of Port-Louis/Sellor. The calendar of the Classic Challenge 2022 regattas in the Atlantic and Channel basins will also be discussed.
- 2:15-3:30 p.m.: Nautical Society of the Bay of Saint-Malo
Come congratulate and encourage the young Saint-Malo athletes from the SNBSM, in J 80 sailing and sea rowing, girls and boys. The “sailors” are champions of France Espoir J 80 in 2020 and 2021 and are preparing for a full season in 2022. The rowers and rowers are WORLD champions!
- 4-5 p.m.: Teaser for the 4th edition of the Fifty Fifty Sail Crédit Mutuel Arkea
On September 10, 2022, the 4th edition of the fifty fifty sail, the first mixed and committed regatta, will take place at La Trinité sur mer. Open to all boats over 6 m, this regatta requires all registered boats to be totally mixed on board. And half of the registration fees are donated to a program of reconstruction by sailing for women victims of violence. The promise: to have fun, to discover, to get involved. Upstream of this regatta (Friday 9 September) will be held thehe 2nd meeting “water sports and diversity”.
Monday, December 6
- Brittany Sailing Valley Conference: Competitive sailing: how to recruit in a booming environment?
A sporting and media success, the ninth edition of the Vendée Globe has encouraged many sponsors to invest or reinvest massively in competitive sailing. In Mini 6.50, Class40 and Imoca, the order books of the Bretagne Sailing Valley® shipyards are full and the deadlines are getting longer.
As a result of this effervescence, the job market for competitive sailing has become tight and recruitment difficulties are emerging. The Eurolarge Innovation program, supported by Bretagne Développement Innovation, offers you the opportunity to address these issues: How to recruit for positions that require very specific skills? How to attract future talents to Brittany and train them?
Meet on the Brittany stand at the Paris Nautic or online on Eurolarge Innovation’s Youtube channel!
Tuesday, December 7
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: Brest metropolis unveils its 2022 / 2023 nautical highlights
On the occasion of the Nautic de Paris, Brest Métropole is organizing a press conference to present its nautical news for 2022-2023.
- 3:30-4:30 p.m.: Plankton objective
The participatory science program Objectif Plancton, coordinated by Océanopolis Brest, aims to study coastal plankton in the bays of Brest and Lorient as well as in the bay of Concarneau. This regional project brings together scientists, yachtsmen, scientific mediators and the general public to contribute to knowledge of the ocean. This program is unique because it makes it possible to acquire series of observations and measurements that deal with both small-scale spatial variations and temporal variations in plankton, plant and animal diversity in the coastal environment. The participation of sea users is an essential and original part of this scientific research program fueled by an eco-citizen initiative. This collective project contributes to improving knowledge of coastal ecosystems and to creating new links between science and society.
- 5:30-6:30 p.m.: Highlight dedicated to the Speed Base
As part of a press conference, the Brest speed base and the French Sailing Federation will present their partnership in the development of speed bases nationwide.
Saturday December 11
- 2 p.m.-6 p.m.: Regatta presentation of the IUT 2022
The Nautic will be the opportunity to officially launch the 18th edition of the Regatta des IUT which will take place on April 15, 16 and 17, 2022 from St Malo to St Brieuc! The partners as well as the crews of the French IUTs will also be honoured. Finally, the prize giving ceremony for the Video Contest and a glass of friendship will follow.
#LaBretagneAuNautic – Stand C43 Hall 1