The “Avenir Littoral” name for initiatives allows the Occitanie Area and the State, throughout the framework of the Littoral 21 Plan, to finance modern initiatives developed by coastal actors and in reference to transition points. Its goal is to advertise the event of latest options to the numerous challenges to which the coast is uncovered, such because the impacts of worldwide warming, the optimization and enhancement of pure assets, the preservation of biodiversity or demographic stress.
On October 19, the Occitanie Area and the prefect of Occitanie Etienne Guyot offered the eight winners of the 4th version chosen on one of many three themes of the decision for initiatives (greening of the nautical sector, sustainable manufacturing and promotion of marine bioresources, and options impressed by marine biodiversity for coastal and maritime actions) representing general help of greater than 1.2 million euros.
” It’s also a query of bringing out new sectors and producing sustainable jobs in Occitania by counting on the potential of actors on the coast and within the Mediterranean, emphasizes Carole Delga, President of the Occitanie Area. The regional ecosystem may be very wealthy by way of engineering, analysis and improvement, start-ups… “Avenir Littoral” is the inexperienced transition on the service of the blue financial system. »
“Inexperienced” engines, microalgae, refining of mussels…
The eight winners of the decision for initiatives are:
- Undertaking THOM Navyled by the corporate Newtimes (gard): manufacturing of a crusing prototype geared up with a two-stroke engine with 0% hydrogen emissions, which is able to make it potential to take away the technological boundaries particular to marine operations.
- Undertaking I pulseled by the corporate E-NAV Techniques (Hérault), in partnership with the businesses ENKI SAS (Hérault) and SMVE Efficiency (Gard): design of built-in electrical propulsion techniques for the nautical market, by creating a variety of six fashions low-power motors (4 to 10 KW), supposed for pleasure boats and river and maritime rental professionals.
- Undertaking PHYSAled by the corporate Occitem (Haute-Garonne), in partnership with the corporate Alternate options Énergies (Charente-Maritime): maturation of hybridization applied sciences (for thermal engines) with the intention of drastically lowering polluting emissions from boats, for the motorization of latest boats, in 100% electrical or hybrid motorization, and that of the re-motorization of river boats or leisure automobiles.
- Undertaking Inexperienced Sea Routingled by the corporate Zelin SAS (Haute-Garonne), in partnership with the corporate Metsafe (Hérault): improvement of an utility for boating and the navy to optimize navigation, significantly with regard to gasoline consumption and of CO2 emissions.
- Undertaking S2W R&Dled by the corporate Thomas Zunino Innovation Conseil SAS (TZIC) (Hérault): built-in and sustainable answer for the administration of on-board water on the size of the boat, from its first use to its assortment/therapy then reuse and/or its launch into the surroundings.
- Undertaking o’gallocarried by the corporate Médithau (Hérault), in partnership with Ifremer: answer for refining mussels (due to the manufacturing of marine phytoplankton from the organic effluents of fish reared on web site), with the intention to promote fattening of the flesh shellfish and earlier manufacturing and subsequently higher positioned vis-à-vis the competitors.
- Undertaking Poly’Thauled by the corporate Greensea SAS (Hérault): industrial biorefinery demonstrator from marine microalgae, making it potential to supply exopolysaccharides, molecules extremely wanted on the cosmetics and prescribed drugs market because of their organic properties and their absence of toxicity.
- Undertaking SURFREEF led by the corporate Lineup Ocean (Hérault): prototype of modern synthetic reefs impressed by nature (underwater improvement made in 3D printer), to which companies are related (monitoring of organic colonization or hydro morphological monitoring) with the intention to scale back the swell and subsequently scale back coastal erosion, create marine habitats and develop ecotourism actions on the coasts (browsing, diving, and so on.).
The “Avenir Littoral” system has already made it potential to finance 31 initiatives led by greater than 75 gamers, representing a complete quantity of almost 11 million euros and sponsored to the tune of 4.8 million euros. The fifth version of the “Avenir Littoral” name for initiatives might be launched in February 2023.