Exclusive last minute show
New 13 Nights Flight & Cruise Package on the President’s Tour 2022 on Le Paul Gauguin
Join Tahiti and South Pacific specialist Paul Gauguin Cruises in June and enjoy the beauty of Tahiti and French Polynesia with an exclusive “Fly & Cruise” package.
Hosted by Sarina Bratton AM, President of PONANT & Paul Gauguin Cruises Asia Pacific, the unique itinerary on the small luxury ship Le Paul Gauguin Comes with a round-trip charter flight, pre-cruise accommodation and many other exclusive extras for make your travel experience as serene and unforgettable as possible!
We invite you to scroll down and discover this exclusive offer. Hurry, the spots on this lot won’t last long!
President’s Cruise – June 2022
Society Islands and Tuamotu
Exclusive ‘Flight & Cruise’ package for 13 nights
What’s in it?
• Return flight from Sydney to Papeete in economy class with Calin, departure on June 3
• All transfers included*
• 2 pre-cruise nights at the InterContinental Tahiti in an ocean view room with breakfast included*
• Exclusive cocktail offered before boarding in Papeete on June 3
• An 11-night “Community Islands and Tuamotos” itinerary aboard the Paul Gauguin hosted by Sarina Bratton AM – Asia-Pacific President of PONANT & Paul Gauguin Cruises, award-winning Australian businesswoman
• Exclusive free excursions on the beach*
• Personal gifts and enrichment throughout the trip
• Access to our private beach at Motu Mahana
• All the usual benefits of a Paul Gauguin cruise – all meals, drinks, gratuities, dockside water sports and cultural activities from our Polynesian hosts, Les Gauguines & Gauguins
From AUD 12,350 per person*
Save 800 AUD with the welcome offer*
Contact your preferred travel agent or Paul Gauguin advisor on 1800 878671 (Australia) or 0800 854 77 (New Zealand).
Learn more here
Sarina Bratton AM, President, Asia-Pacific Region
Widely regarded as a visionary businesswoman, Sarina Bratton AM is driven by her passion for discovery to redefine the concept of sailing on small luxury vessels. Australia’s First Lady of Cruises, Mrs. Bratton, was awarded the Order of Australia (AM) at the 2014 Australian Honors Ceremony for her significant service to tourism, particularly the cruise ship industry, and pioneered luxury cruise expeditions in the Asia-Pacific when she founded Orion Expedition Cruises in 2004. She now leads the international development of the French luxury cruise ship PONANT, with a particular focus on the Asia region -Peaceful. His vision is to establish PONANT as the world leader in luxury expeditions. Ms. Bratton’s business acumen has led to numerous Australian and Federal Government Boards and awards, including 2006 Veuve Clicquot Business Woman of the Year and 2008 E&Y NSW Entrepreneur of the Year”. the service category in recognition of his entrepreneurial spirit and vision.
* The advertised price for the “Flight & Cruise” package, per person, is in Australian dollars (AUD) and may be changed at any time without notice. The advertised price includes transfers, return airfare with Air Calin from Sydney, Australia to Papeete, French Polynesia (flight number: SB901) including one piece of luggage of 23 kg per person in economy class, and a two-night stay in InterContinental Tahiti with breakfast on Thursday June 2 and Friday June 3, 2022 in a sea view room Exclusive cocktail offered in Papeete 11-night cruise aboard the Paul Gauguin on the ‘Society Islands & Tuamotu’ itinerary in the Hublot Cabin – Stage 3 Depart Papeete June 4, 2022. Transfers included from the airport to the hotel, from one hotel to another for boarding, and from the ship to the airport after disembarking. The 11-night cruise itinerary includes accommodation in the selected room category, all meals and beverages unless otherwise specified, entertainment, gratuities, all water sports and land activities except diving, all recreational and cultural activities, a selection of exclusive complimentary beach excursions and onboard gifts and enrichment program. The advertised price includes a 15% PONANT premium. The PONANT Bonus is administered and may change at any time without notice. Please contact Ponant or your travel agency to find out the specific flight and hotel arrangements for the package.