Agde – Official report of the municipal council of MAY 10, 2022 and mention of the votes of the municipal councillors.
By THE AGATHOIS & HERAULT DIRECT May 17, 2022
Following the Municipal Council of the city of Agde on Tuesday, MAY 10, 2022, you will find below the official report with among others:
- Administrative account and management account 2021 – Main budget of the City
- Allocation of subsidies to associations – Financial year 2022
- 2022 objectives agreement with the Association of Boating Professionals of Cap d’Agde
- Allocation of grants under the 2015-2022 City Contract
- Minor adjustment No. 1 to the multi-year agreement for the new urban renewal project (NPNRU) in the city center of Agde
- Additional deliberation – Launch of the consultation prior to the project declaration with compatibility of the PLU and the issuance of development permits – approval of the objectives and related procedures
- Domaine des Néréides: repeal of the deliberation of May 29, 2019 11 – Update of the scope of the reinforced Urban Right of Pre-emption
- Downgrading and disposal of municipal buildings registered in the LD section n°0435, 0437 (lots 2 and 3), 0438 and 0439 (lots 3 and 5) – rue Jean Roger and Louis Bages – PROMOLOGIS company
- Allocation of a land grant to the company PROMOLOGIS for the rehabilitation of social housing of registered buildings section LD numbers 0434 to 0439.
- Extension of the video protection network: installation of additional cameras
- 2022-2025 Project Contract of the Louis Vallière Social Center
Official report of the municipal council of MAY 10, 2022 and mention of the votes of the municipal councillors.