This data regarding every nation, printed on the location diplomatie.gouv.frare listed in alphabetical order.
Measures concerning lung an infection – Covid-19
> East Timor
East Timor is open to vaccinated travellers.
- Whereas flights from Singapore and Kuala Lumpur stay unsure (frequent cancellations), there are common worldwide air connections from the worldwide airports of Darwin in Australia and Bali in Indonesia. Medical evacuation by way of these locations is feasible if essential.
French Embassy in Indonesia and East Timor
Iran- Demonstrations in Iran (19/10/2022)
For the reason that dying of Mahsa Amini on September 16, 2022, demonstrations and rallies have been noticed in Iran, in Tehran and in the primary cities of the nation. It’s crucial to avoid these. Furthermore, on this context, it’s notably really helpful to chorus from taking pictures within the public house and from expressing publicly, on social networks, and even throughout oral conversations, any place that might be interpreted as criticism towards the regime and its foundations or as interference in Iranian inner affairs.
As well as, French nationals passing by way of Iran are as soon as once more invited to depart the nation as quickly as attainable, given the danger of arbitrary detention to which they’re uncovered.
Israel/Palestinian Territories – Rising tensions within the West Financial institution and East Jerusalem (17/10/2022)
The West Financial institution and a number of other neighborhoods of East Jerusalem are the topic of an upsurge in violence, most frequently opposing Israeli forces to Palestinians.
It stays formally suggested to not journey to the cities of Nablus, Jenin and their environment. Vacationers are additionally suggested to train the utmost vigilance when touring within the West Financial institution and East Jerusalem, the place incidents can happen at any time.
Particularly, the potential of sudden closure of the crossings between Israel and the West Financial institution ought to be taken under consideration.
Uganda – Ebola case (20/10/2022)
An outbreak of Ebola virus illness has been declared since September 20, 2022 in Uganda.
5 districts are involved: Mubende, Kassanda, Kyegegwa, Kagadi and Bunyangabu.
The dying of an contaminated particular person in Mubende was additionally recorded in Kampala (Makyndie Division) on October seventh.
As a part of the struggle towards the Ebola epidemic, the Ugandan authorities have introduced a collection of measures relevant within the districts of Mubende and Kasanda:
- Entry into and exit from each districts is prohibited, together with any motion between one and the opposite. Given their central place, it’s however attainable to cross these two districts with the prior authorization of the police, with out with the ability to drop off or choose up passengers;
- Private and non-private collective transport, buses, taxis and bodas are usually not allowed to flow into throughout the two districts;
- A curfew is in impact between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m.;
- Bars, eating places, gyms, saunas or different locations of leisure in addition to +locations of worship are closed to the general public. Faculties, nonetheless, stay open.
Worldwide journey might however be topic to well being checks in numerous methods, together with temperature checks which apply to all vacationers arriving and departing from Entebbe Worldwide Airport.
It’s endorsed to comply with the next prevention directions:
- keep away from any displacement by way of and within the districts of Mubende and Kasanda;
- postpone, except there may be an crucial motive, journeys to the districts involved;
- maintain commonly knowledgeable of the evolution of the epidemic by consulting the Twitter account of the Ministry of Well being of Uganda (@MinofHealthUG), the web sites of theFrench Embassy in Uganda and from the WHO ;
systematically respect the hygiene guidelines described on the following handle: http://social-sante.gouv.fr/soins-et- Maladies/ Maladies/ Maladies-infectieuses/ebola/article/ Maladie-a-virus-ebola ;
Within the occasion of the looks of signs suggestive of the illness as much as three weeks after returning to France, it is best to cease all exercise, isolate your self and instantly contact the SAMU, reporting your keep and actions in Uganda.
Tanzania – Measures to regulate the unfold of the Ebola virus (14/10/2022)
An outbreak of Ebola virus illness has been declared since September 20, 2022 in Uganda. Its epicenter is positioned within the parish of Ngabano, within the Mubende area, 320 kilometers from the border city of Bukoba in Tanzania, on the shores of Lake Victoria. In the interim, no contamination has been recognized on Tanzanian territory and specialised well being groups have been dispatched by the Directorate of Epidemic Management of the Tanzanian Ministry of Well being to lift consciousness of barrier gestures.
It’s endorsed to comply with the next prevention directions:
- For vacationers from Uganda, strict quarantine should be noticed as outlined in Tanzanian legislation;
- Stay vigilant in case of displacement within the Kagera, Mwanza and Mara area within the northeast of the nation;
- Maintain commonly knowledgeable of the scenario and seek the advice of the web sites of theFrench Embassy in Tanzania and of WHO.
Tunisia – Social actions in Tunisia (20/10/2022)
A number of demonstrations have taken place in current days within the southern suburbs of Tunis, after the dying of a younger man from the Ettadhamen district, and within the metropolis of Zarzis, following the sinking of migrant boats.
On this context, the Embassy of France in Tunisia remembers its basic directions of vigilance and warning, calling particularly to avoid any gathering.
Turkey – Sizzling air balloon accident in Cappadocia (10/19/2022)
A deadly accident occurred in Cappadocia on October 18, 2022 following a fall from a sizzling air balloon and resulted within the dying of two victims. It’s due to this fact essential to train excessive vigilance with regard to the climate situations and the protection measures put in place by the organizers.